Compost Bin by GEOBINx
Compost Bin by GEOBIN
The GEOBIN Composter is simply a fantastic compost bin for both beginners as well as master gardeners, offering easy set-up, large capacity, and fully adjustable size for individuals who want world-class gardens.
- Reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill
- Improve your soil structure and nutrient levels
- Trap moisture in your soil so it saves water (when used as mulch).
- Large capacity—expandable from 2 to 4 feet (Fits over 800L)
- Easy to assemble with closure keys. Easy to move. Easy to reassemble.
- Made from 50% recycled plastic content.
- The best value composting bin on the market.
- Huge capacity, light weight and portable
- Excellent ventilation.
- Doubles as a worm bin
- Over 600+ 5 star reviews on Amazon!!!
FROM $99.00Delivery Info
According to Sustainability Victoria, “Around half of our household garbage is made up of food and garden waste. Composting instead of putting this waste in your rubbish bin stops it from going to landfill and creates a useful product instead. Food in landfill breaks down in a way that can create greenhouse gases, including methane, which affect air quality and contribute to climate change.”
Why the GEOBIN compost bin?
- Expandable: From 2-4 feet in diameter and 91cm tall
- Huge capacity expandable to nearly 4 feet and over 800 litres.
- Design retains heat and moisture
- Maximum ventilation
- Quick decomposition with little effort
- Recycle valuable organic resources
- Low cost affordable composting system
- Best compost bin for beginners to master gardeners
- 3 easy steps to set-up
- Made in the U.S.A.
3 Steps to Set-up
- Open your GEOBIN compost bin, lay it flat to break the curl, then
expand it to the desired diameter (four 4 maximum).
- Connect and secure the GEOBIN circle with the closure keys.
- Your composter is now ready to use!
What to compost?
- Cardboard – including the GEOBIN box (shred first for best results)
- Kitchen scraps such as vegetables, egg shells, fruit peelings, and
- Garden and yard materials such as grass clippings, leaves, annual plants,
- Wood ashes
- Manure from plant-eating animals only. NOT from household pets.
- Plants with disease or insect problems (compost only during summer months)
- DO NOT COMPOST: Bones, meat scraps, branches, twigs, or dairy
How to compost?
- Alternate layers of organic waste, separating layers with ordinary
non glossy newsprint
- Keep moist (not WET, but MOIST—like a squeezed out sponge)
- Turn every 4 to 6 weeks for proper aeration
- Add thin layers of soil to improve the process
Warm season grasses thrive during the warmer months in Spring and Summer and may go dormant in cooler climates through winter.
Cool season grasses thrive during the cooler months in Winter
Shade tolerance (Weather)
- Full Sun
- Part Shade
- Heavy Shade
- Full Shade
Drought tolerance (Weather)
Traffic tolerance (Weather)
Average days to germination
- 2-3 Weeks
- 2-4 Weeks
- 3-4 Weeks
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50
We provide free standard delivery shipping for all orders where the total cart value exceeds $50.00 AUD
Australia Wide (except Western Australia)
Flat rate of $9 (for orders under $50).
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours via regular Australia post (3-5 Business days).
In a hurry? Express shipping is available at checkout.
Due to quarantine restrictions, we have a different product range available for
If you are shopping for delivery to WA, please view our WA site here
Pick-up Not Available
Sorry, we are not able to offer local pick-up.
Unfortunately we are not able to ship internationally.
This compost bin is great. Well made and expandable as your requirements change and flexible in placement.Another bonus is if not in use, you can roll it up and store it away without the bulk of conventional compost bins.
Service was great. Waiting to see if composter works as hoped
This was simple and easy to erect. I liked the idea that the size was adjustable to fit any space.