Compost Bin by GEOBIN
The GEOBIN Composter is simply a fantastic compost bin for both beginners as well as master gardeners, offering easy set-up, large capacity, and fully adjustable size for individuals who want world-class gardens.
- Reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill
- Improve your soil structure and nutrient levels
- Trap moisture in your soil so it saves water (when used as mulch).
- Large capacity—expandable from 2 to 4 feet (Fits over 800L)
- Easy to assemble with closure keys. Easy to move. Easy to reassemble.
- Made from 50% recycled plastic content.
- The best value composting bin on the market.
- Huge capacity, light weight and portable
- Excellent ventilation.
- Doubles as a worm bin
- Over 600+ 5 star reviews on Amazon!!!
$99.00 incl. GST
According to Sustainability Victoria, “Around half of our household garbage is made up of food and garden waste. Composting instead of putting this waste in your rubbish bin stops it from going to landfill and creates a useful product instead. Food in landfill breaks down in a way that can create greenhouse gases, including methane, which affect air quality and contribute to climate change.”
Why the GEOBIN compost bin?
- Expandable: From 2-4 feet in diameter and 91cm tall
- Huge capacity expandable to nearly 4 feet and over 800 litres.
- Design retains heat and moisture
- Maximum ventilation
- Quick decomposition with little effort
- Recycle valuable organic resources
- Low cost affordable composting system
- Best compost bin for beginners to master gardeners
- 3 easy steps to set-up
- Made in the U.S.A.
3 Steps to Set-up
- Open your GEOBIN compost bin, lay it flat to break the curl, then
expand it to the desired diameter (four 4 maximum).
- Connect and secure the GEOBIN circle with the closure keys.
- Your composter is now ready to use!
What to compost?
- Cardboard – including the GEOBIN box (shred first for best results)
- Kitchen scraps such as vegetables, egg shells, fruit peelings, and
- Garden and yard materials such as grass clippings, leaves, annual plants,
- Wood ashes
- Manure from plant-eating animals only. NOT from household pets.
- Plants with disease or insect problems (compost only during summer months)
- DO NOT COMPOST: Bones, meat scraps, branches, twigs, or dairy
How to compost?
- Alternate layers of organic waste, separating layers with ordinary
non glossy newsprint
- Keep moist (not WET, but MOIST—like a squeezed out sponge)
- Turn every 4 to 6 weeks for proper aeration
- Add thin layers of soil to improve the process
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50
We provide free standard delivery shipping for all orders where the total cart value exceeds $50.00 AUD
Australia Wide (except Western Australia)
Flat rate of $9 (for orders under $50).
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours via regular Australia post (3-5 Business days).
In a hurry? Express shipping is available at checkout.
Due to quarantine restrictions, we have a different product range available for
If you are shopping for delivery to WA, please view our WA site here
Pick-up Not Available
Sorry, we are not able to offer local pick-up.
Unfortunately we are not able to ship internationally.
Compost Bin by GEOBIN
For the first time ever I have a neat solution to making compost. My bin has heated up and is turning my scraps, manure and clippings into compost faster than any piles I have made before. It is a neat tidy unit that sits nicely in my back garden and the beauty of it is, it will be easy to move.
As expected, just bigger.
A bit early to tell how things will go. Set up was easy. I have improvised with a wire lid, to stop the birds taking the worms. I am a bit concerned about how wet the compost mixture will get with incessant rain.
After 3 weeks half full Geobin is working well. Need to add water regularly and turn once a week. McKays need to offer screw aerator. To buy online shipping cost more than aerator. Bunnings have one but very few of their stores keep on shelf